Freeman Enclosure Systems LLC
4160 Half Acre Road
Batavia, OH 45103
Job Title: Field Service Representative
Location of Job: West Region-Dallas/Houston/Phoenix
JOB SUMMARY: The Field Service Representative’s primary role is to execute job specific assignments for work related to the integrated products manufactured and tested at Freeman Enclosure Systems, LLC in Batavia, Ohio. All assigned work will be performed either at our customer’s site or at the Batavia plant working with other employees and subcontractors in support of meeting job specific demands.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Assesses project specific resource needs and coordinates assignments with assigned personnel and or subcontracted personnel. Communicate core technical job requirements, ensures assigned work related
task are understood with full knowledge of instructions and tools required.
2. Support Field Services Manager and Service Leads on planning and organizing job assignments which ensure the most effective return on assets.
3. Support plans and processes which minimize project costs through effective utilization of equipment, facilities, and materials. Assure attainment of business objectives and production schedules while
ensuring product standards that will exceed our customer’s expectations.
4. Executes assignments from start to finish in compliance with Company standard practices and procedures.
5. Work at Freeman facility in the plant with assigned departments to complete enclosures scheduled to ship. Work will be assigned to fill in time when no travel is required.
6. Review and acknowledge proper project hand-off from Field or Plant supervisor.
7. Participate in job preparation meetings to discuss in detail work scope, project specifications, budgets, schedules, and safety requirements with project team.
8. Actively communicates with other departments to assure activities are properly coordinated. Review task related engineering documentation and update administration for follow up. Utilizes available
communication tools including Office 365 Teams, Planner and Outlook to communicate daily status updates.
9. Ensure timely and accurate time and expense reporting daily.
10. Responsible for expediting and resolving issues regarding material and equipment availability.
11. Contains material, equipment and vehicle costs by eliminating wasteful practices and implementing appropriate control measures. Compiles and maintains inventory records of quantity, type, and value
of material, equipment or supplies returned from sites.
1. Supports performance evaluations, identifies training needs, and recommends effective action plans for meeting performance expectations.
2. Communicate regularly with Field Service Manager regarding staffing needs, objectives, issues an open projects.
3. Schedules maintenance for vehicle and advises in advance to dropping off to coordinate payment.
4. On-site Startup Checks and Verification related activities specifically related to the integrated products manufactured and tested at Freeman Enclosure Systems, LLC.
5. On-site Troubleshooting Enclosure and Tank related activities specifically related to the integrated products manufactured and tested at Freeman Enclosure Systems, LLC.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The position is considered to have light physical demands that require the incumbent to communicate orally, hear at a conversational level and perform job tasks requiring the use of a telephone, fax, and
While performing the duties of this job, the employee be required to perform keying functions, grasp and pinch to write. The employee will frequently (34-66% of the workday) be required to sit, walk and stand.
Occasionally (6-33% of the workday), the employee will be required to bend, twist/turn, reach out, lift/carry and push and pull. The employee infrequently (2-5% of the workday) will be required to
squat/kneel and climb. The employee is required to infrequently (2-5% of the workday) lift and carry up to 21-50 pounds and will frequently (34-66% of the workday) be required to lift and carry 11 to 20 pounds.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly subject to various job site environments.
The flooring is mostly concrete, tile or wood. The temperatures at the customer locations can vary between 20-100 degrees. The use of safety equipment can include safety shoes and glasses, hard hat and other job
specific personal protective equipment. The noise level of the work environment can vary from low to high (requiring hearing protection). Travel requirements will make it necessary to drive a car (day and/or night)and at times fly in an airplane. This position has varying travel requirements consistent with job location, workload and maximizing utilization. Travel demands can range to 60% to 90%.
1. Experience: A minimum of five years field related experience. The incumbent must have welldeveloped organizational skills and strong interpersonal skills in interacting with management,
technical support staff, suppliers, and customers.
2. Safety: Knowledge of OSHA 10, NFPA70E, First Aid and CPR certifications.
3. Reasoning Development: Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form; deal with problems involving several concrete variables.
4. Mathematical Development: Ability to add, subtract, and divide all units of measure.
5. Language Development: Ability to read company manuals and reports, workplace rules and procedures; speak with poise and confidence, using correct English.
6. Education: College preferred, High School Diploma required.
7. Licenses and Certifications: Not required
8. Training: Willing to perform work at Freeman Enclosures Systems, LLC located at 4160 Half Acre Road, Batavia, Ohio 45103 for up to four weeks to receive hands on training specific to Enclosure and
Tank related systems that will require startup and commissioning checks and verifications on-site.
9. Travel: Assignments range from 1 day to 2 weeks on-site without a return trip home. Must be able to accommodate the flexible scheduling. Projects can be located anywhere in the United States.
10. Must have a valid driver’s license.
11. Background Check and Drug Testing: Required for employment.
APPLY on-line or candidates may go directly to the facility - Freeman Enclosure Systems, 4160 Half Acre Road, Batavia, OH 45103 - in which applications are accepted between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm only.
Applicants may also e-mail current resume to HR@Freemanenclosures.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disability/
Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Must be able to pass pre-employment background check and drug screen, and when applicable if duties involve operating motor vehicle must be able to pass motor vehicle record check.
IES is a national provider of industrial products and infrastructure services to a variety of end markets, including electrical, mechanical and communications contracting solutions for the commercial, industrial, residential and renewable energy markets. IES is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. As of the end of IES’s 2021 fiscal year ending September 30, 2021, IES produced over $1.53 billion in revenue and employed over 6,800 employees at over 99 domestic locations across the United States. IES is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Females, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans Encouraged to Apply.
From office buildings to wind farms, industrial complexes to housing developments, our employees and design professionals design, build, and maintain the systems that empower lives.
PLEASE NO AGENCY CALLS.
NOTE TO ALL AGENCIES: Any unsolicited agency resumes or agency represented candidates that are presented to any IES employee without first having a signed contract between that agency and the IES Talent Acquisition organization will become the property of IES and no fees will be paid.
EEO & Affirmative Action
The IES policy on equal employment opportunity prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, or any other protected status or characteristic. This policy applies to recruiting, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment, and also states that retaliation against any employee who files a complaint regarding possible violations of this policy will not be tolerated. IES is also committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans. IES develops affirmative action programs to support its commitment to equal employment opportunity, consistent with company policy and the company’s obligations as a contractor to the United States government.
View IES' policy on Pay Transparency Pay Transparency NonDiscrimination Poster
IES is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. IES provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need accommodation in the job application process should contact the IES corporate office at (713) 860-1500 or any IES office to request assistance.
IES Participates in E-Verify
Right to Work